Week 1 - 21 Days of Prayer Guide: Our Church
Week 1: Our Church
1. Prayer: That Calvary Church will embrace this season of fasting and prayer, and our hunger for the Lord and his presence, his Word, and prayer, will grow greater than our desire for food and entertainment. The second prayer for today is that we will truly experience a new revelation of the presence and goodness of Jesus.
2. Mark 9:29 (KJV) And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.
Prayer: Corporately and personally we would experience answers to prayer, breakthrough, miracles and healings would come forth, and the power of God would manifest.
3. 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by name, humble themselves, pray and seek my face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
Prayer: A heart to seek after God and repent of sin both personal and corporate.
4. Luke 18:16; Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and don’t stop them, because the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Prayer: A heart for children and youth
5. Hebrews 13:4;Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Hebrews 13:4
Prayer: For marriages and families
6. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7
Prayer: That we would be generous givers
7. Pray also for me, that the message may be given to me when I open my mouth to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel. Ephesians 6:19
Prayer: For our pastors, and all our teachers, small group leaders, children and Youth workers who teach the Word of God.